TuGo™ Travel Insurance is the perfect travel partner. Find the coverage that’s right for you and know you’re travelling protected.
Find the Best Travel Insurance With Insuranceman
Instantly compare travel insurance quotes to get the best coverage you need.
How To Get Travel Insurance Quotes With Insuranceman
Are You Ready to Compare Quotes and Save?
Tell Us About Your Trip Today!
Answer some simple questions about where you plan to go.
Compare Your Price Travel Insurance Online
Instantly repair the rates of travel insurance policies from top providers in Canada.
Choose Your Coverage Now!
Find the best travel coverage rate for your trip right here NOW.
Get Covered Before Your Trip
Connect with the provider to secure your rate.
Get The Most Affordable Quotes
101 Of Travel Insurance
Whether you’re a frequent flyer or an occasional traveler, it only takes a couple of minutes to get a travel insurance quote from leading travel insurance companies in Canada.
Compare Travel Insurance Rates With Insuranceman Today!
Get protection while on vacation today when breaking a bone or falling ill NOW. With costly medical bills, your dream vacation can end quickly. Prevent this nightmare by packing in your travel insurance. The truth is that all travelers need travel insurance.
Travel insurance is necessary if you travel by automobile, train, or plane for a day trip, weekend, or week-long getaway. However, no matter where you travel in Canada or abroad, your health insurance plan might not cover prescription drugs to ambulance costs.
Checklist Before Buying Travel Insurance
Insuranceman has a handy checklist for you to use before buying travel insurance. The important thing is to read the fine print and always understand the policy to ask questions before signing.
- Are there deductibles, and how much is it?
- Do you receive continuous coverage for the length of stay and when you return?
- Are there exclusions with limits for the country or region you plan to travel to? Are there any exclusions for adventure sports activities?
- Can you renew the coverage abroad where you are staying and extend it if needed?
- Are you covered by epidemics or pandemics?
- Do you get a travel advisory to your desired destination, and if yes, are you covered?
- Occasionally, insurers exclude destinations recommended by the Canadian government, and best to check the current travel advisories here.
- Does the travel insurance plan include emergency medical evacuation and the repatriation expenses?
- Will the plan deny those benefits if a medical emergency happens due to a health condition?
- Does the plan cover hospital expenses from an illness or injury abroad?
- Will the travel insurance plan pay out-of-pocket expenses/bills upfront?
- Does the insurer present you with worldwide 24/7 emergency assistance? How will you reach the provider if a medical emergency happens, and whom do you call? Additionally, will you have a translation service for the country you travel to?